At 10:00 PM 3/21/01 -0500, you wrote:
>>1.16b - returns nothing in %VIRUSNAME% and %VIRUSFILE%
>
>That, too, is not good.  Is anyone else seeing this?

Yes.  Mine are also blank - never reported in the notification letters.  I
am running 1.16, I think.

Also, it appears that letters are still being send when there is no
"received from" info, as in the case of the Snow White Virus.  There are
several files in my spool que, ie. Dxxxx.sm1 and Dxxxx.sm3 - both of which
have no companion Qxxx.xxx file.

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA       Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55                  (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----

[ This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To     ]
[ unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and ]
[ type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus yourname".  You can E-mail    ]
[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You can visit our web   ]
[ site at http://www.declude.com .                              ]