>I would like to start using this, but I'm not sure from the docs how to set
>it up. I'm using Dr. Solomon. Can someone post a sample of the appropriate
>config files with a little documentation.

It's still undocumented, but the secret has leaked out a few times.  <G>

The first step is to get the AV software to record information to a file
named "report.txt" (it *must* be saved in a file named report.txt, in the
directory Declude is working in "/REPORT report.txt" works for McAfee and
Dr. Solomon).  Next, you need to let Declude know the string to search for
in the report.txt file, by adding "REPORT Found" to the
\IMail\Declude\virus.cfg file (not "Found:" as previously reported; "Found"
works with McAfee and Dr. Solomon).  Then, the %VIRUSNAME% and %VIRUSFILE%
variables can be used in the \IMail\Declude\*.eml template files.
                                                  -Scott

[ This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To     ]
[ unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and ]
[ type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus yourname".  You can E-mail    ]
[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You can visit our web   ]
[ site at http://www.declude.com .                              ]