Using Declude 1.22a we are having a problem
where %LOCALHOST% is determined incorrectly
on the virus notification messages. This
occurs when the mail is sent through our
server but the sender uses a domain that
is not local to our Imail server and the
recipients are not on local domains. Let's
say [EMAIL PROTECTED] sends a message with
a virus to [EMAIL PROTECTED] via our Imail
server. Declude will check the sender and
recipient's domains and since none of them
are local, it will use the recipient's
domain. So, the notification message
appears as being originated by "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
and the message text says "the virus scanner
at hotmail.com ...". Sooner or later this will
bring up complaints since we are sending mail
using addresses for domains that are not hosted
here and for which we have no control.

The more logical thing to do would be for Declude
to use the main Imail hostname as %LOCALHOST%
instead of using the sender's domain. Is
anyone aware of a workaround for this ? Is
this fixed on a Declude version after 1.22a ?

Thanks.