Hello Jerry,

Thanks for sharing your batch file.  I have done something similar.

What I'm curious to know is have you sucessfully gotten a correct virus name
to display when using the report from Trends PCSCAN?

I have not and what I believe I have determined is this.  Declude expects
the Virus FileName to be first on the report line then the Virus Name.
Trend displays it the other way around.  I have thrown together a Quick and
Dirty VB program that reads in the Report.TXT and produces a new file with
just the File name then the VirusName.  (Then deleting report.txt and naming
my report to report.txt)  When it returns to Declude he is happy.

Below is an exampe of the report that PCSCAN generates.

Scanning for viruses.

Found a virus 'TROJ_W95NUKER' in Winnuke.exe of C:\TEMP\WINNUKE.ZIP
(Non-Cleanable)
Action taken on virus file C:\TEMP\WINNUKE.ZIP : (Leave alone)
Found a virus 'TROJ_W95NUKER' in C:\TEMP\WINNUKE.EXE (Non-Cleanable)
Action taken on virus file C:\TEMP\WINNUKE.EXE : (Leave alone)

-Bill Doyle [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]