That's more like it. 50698 ldeliver's and 12099 rdeliver's yesterday.

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 10:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Feature Clarification

>This is funny, I catch between 1800 and 2600 virii per day but domlist.exe
>tells me I have on a GOOD day, 1000 incoming and 500 outgoing messages.
>Hmmmmm...... My log files are typically between 50-100MB per day.

Have you tried going to a command prompt and typing:

         FIND "ldeliver" /C sys####.txt
         FIND "rdeliver" /C sys####.txt

That will show you a count of how many incoming and outgoing E-mails you
processed for the day.

The domlist.exe program won't count viruses, since they aren't actually
delivered.