Trend Micro had an update out at 11:30am cst.  Been catching them since.
Had a few come through in the open window before they released dat earlier.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Paul Ingram
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 1:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] New W32/Goner-A virus

No F-Prot is not chaching it ..I have caught 68 since 2:15pm when a user
called me to ask could the install this screen saver. I am caching by
filtering the subject line and body text. I also tried Macfee and I didn't
see an update for them yet either.

Paul