Hmmm, this from someone that sent his signature to the list...

-----Original Message-----
From: John Tolmachoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 6:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.Virus] DSN:Signatures

To Andy and all others, please stop using signatures when sending to a
list.

As the list service adds to the body and changes the to and from, you
signature becomes invalid and causes delays.

John Tolmachoff, Network Engineer

211 E. Imperial Hwy., Suite 106
Fullerton, CA  92835
714-578-7999, ext. 104