>Question I am trying to setup the BANEXT and everything works except for
>1. The BANnotify email does not include the original message.

That's a known issue -- the %FULLMSG% variable will not work with Declude
Virus, to ensure that if there is a virus, it is not re-transmitted.  You
can use the %HEADERS% variable for now.  We are planning on adding a new
variable that will display the text segment of the E-mail.

>2. I would like to Bcc my self as postmaster to know when some receives a
>banned email and send one to the sender. Can this be done?

No, that can not be done; only one E-mail notification can go out (although
you can choose who it goes to).