>How does one know what product level one is running?
>
>I think we bought JunkMail pro but I don't remember doing anything
>different when Virus pro came out.

You can go to a command prompt, and type "declude -diag" and it will let
you know.  For example, at the end of the display it may show "Declude
Virus Status:   Standard version registered".  If you ordered Declude Virus
before the split to Standard/Pro versions, you should have the Pro version.

>Is there an upgrade from virus standard to virus pro?

Yes, anyone who has the Standard version can upgrade to the Pro version for
the difference in price between the two versions ($300).