F-prot did not correctly identify the virus for us till we updated the def's at
aprox 1:30pm est time today. These appear to be diffent def's than were
available in the am though the file names and sizes are the same.

Stu

At 09:53 PM 01/29/2002 -0000, you wrote:
>And if I don't have a prescan line, the default is on or off ?
>
>BTW, someone just sent me a copy, and fprot did not identify the virus
>correctly, notification said unknown virus.
>others said here they were correctly identifying the virus, what do you
>think the problem is over here ?
>Prescan default to on ? or some other issue ?
>
>Thanks

CSOnline Technical Support hours - Monday thru Saturday 7am - 1am
CSOnline Technical Support Numbers Seneca    814-677-2447
                                   Clarion   814-227-3638
                                   Meadville 814-425-1696
                                   Parker    724-399-1158
http://www.csonline.net  http://www.cshowcase.com  http://www.learncenter.com