Hi Emily,

make sure you are deleting it out of the \IMAIL\ folder (not the
\IMAIL\DECLUDE\ folder...  AND then make sure you put the NEW 1.35
version into your \IMAIL\ folder (NOT the \imail\declude\ folder).

Maybe you are doing this but from what you say below kind of makes me
think you are doing this out of your \imail\declude\ folder. Also,
Scott said to do this a few e-mails ago... see below.

-jason