Thanks for all who helped, I fixed the problem. I'm not sure exactly why it
happened, but I went into the configuration file for declude, then removed
all of the "SKIPEXT" directives, and my number of viruses caught jumped
back up to normal levels within an hour. Puzzled as to why this happened, I
set the SKIPEXT directives back to what they were, and the viruses
continued to be caught. Maybe it just needed to reload the configuation
file or something? Ah well it's working now :) Thanks again!

Billy Kimble, Webmaster
ebase, LLC