>I can't tell if Declude is working or not. I sent myself the eicar test
>file from your website and it was caught, however, I am not getting the
>virus notification email that I used to get.

Is the E-mail with the virus getting caught in the \IMail\spool\virus
directory (which would indicate that Declude is running, but there is a
problem with the notifications), or is the E-mail just not getting
delivered (which could indicate another sort of problem, such as an
on-access virus scanner interfering)?