>I had a user's infected PC send a copy of the W32.FBound.gen@mm worm to a
>mailing list on my Declude-protected IMail 6 server, which then dutifully
>distributed the worm to everyone on the mailing list, without Declude
>seeing a thing. I'm running the most recent Declude, F-Prot and F-Prot
>definitions, and it continues to trap other viruses and worms just fine.
>Anyone else have this experience with this worm?

Are you running Declude v1.45 or higher?  FBound uses illegally formatted
MIME segments that some mail clients may be able to decode while others can
not.  Declude v1.45 will be able to detect these bogus MIME segments, and
decode them the same way that those mail clients would, allowing the virus
to get caught.