-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of ISPhuset Visual
Web Norge
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 5:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.Virus] DORKZTL:Security warning

After endless nightmares here with a huge mailload on the server and
angry customers i finally found the reason to the problems

It seems that the last hotfix from Imail 7.06hotfix2 has reset the
settings on smtp security to mailrelay for everybody instead of
what always has been in the settings in my imail. So check your server
and see if your securit properties are changed

Benny

Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.