>Oh the other postmaster for the address is not responding. It is the
>KLEZ.H so I know it is spoofing the Address so I can't really blame him.
>Can I?

With 1.47, you can add "SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS Klez" to the otherpostmaster.eml
file, and the notification won't go to the other postmaster.

As for the virus being sent to the user, you could try tracking it
down.  Look at the \IMail\spool\virus directory for one of the virus
E-mails, and check the IP address it came from.  Then, you can check your
SMTP logs to see what other mail came in from that IP -- if you're lucky,
you'll find the sender of the virus.  Or, you could ask the customer to
search through her mail for that IP (after all, it's probably someone she
knows with the virus).