Thanks For the great product and A++ support!!!

~Paul~

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 11:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Another virus to skip notify

>Would the notification emails be something like this:
>
>SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS Magistr
>SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS Kelz

Like this -- although I'd use "Klez" instead.  :)

>SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS W32/Magistr.b@MM; W32/Klez.h@MM; W32/Hybris.worm.B

This way will not work.  This will look for a virus that has
"W32/Magistr.b@MM; W32/Klez.h@MM; W32/Hybris.worm.B" in the name, which
won't occur.

>Also would you need the whole name of the virus?

No, you do not.  If there is a partial match, the notification will not
get
sent out.  So "Klez" will cover all the Klez variants.  That way, you
don't
have to worry about having to add a line for future variants.

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus/McAfee]