Wondering if it is possible to set Declude standard to allow emails from a
specific IP or email address to pass without catching and quarantining
messages.

The situation is this. We are a school district and must filter our web
services. When a page is filtered it brings them to a form on our proxy
server to allow users to request a review of the site to possibly remove it
from the filter.

So far all of the requests I have submitted in testing this page, which is
just a cgi form that uses sendmail on the Linux box to send the request to
me, have been flagged, caught and killed by Declude as containing the
Outlook 'Blank Folding' Vulnerability. Since this is coming from a known
clean box, and is catching all attempts I am thinking there may be something
in the form that is causing the emails to appear with this vulnerability.
But in the mean time, I need to get those past Declude.

Any thoughts?

Regards,

-Don

Where you are and where you're going are more important than where you've
been...
Don Wolff- Technology Coordinator
Phoenix-Talent School District #4
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]