Does anyone know anything about the W97M/Hopper.G Virus?  I have a user that says they received this via email and it was caught by declude when they tried to resend it after modifying it.  I have been unable to find any useful information on it other than the fact that F-Prot is catching it.  Is this a new virus?  I usually check out info at www.sarc.com but they don't even have it listed.  So far only one copy has been seen.  Has anyone seen this one or have a good link for information on this particular virus?

Jim Matuska Jr.
Nez Perce Tribe
Information Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]