Patty, are you a K12 school.  If so, you could file for USF funding (e-rate)
and get the imail server including Declude.(hardware and software) funded at
whatever your current school funding level is. (based on free and reduced
lunches, etc).  Since e-mail is considered and Internet technology, it is
always funded first and not considered an "internal connection".  Just
something to think about.

Steven Copeland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]