-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Jim Rooth
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 8:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Re[2]: KITHRUP:RE: [Declude.Virus] Declude Virus v1.54
(beta) released

I remember that when I first set it up.  The server name is the same but
where do I go to see if the setup name is the same?  I looked in the
virus.cfg file and didn't see it there.  I have been fighting problems
for the past 19 hours and have a really hard time thinking...as if I
ever could!  Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Jim Rooth