This would be more appropriate in the declude.junkmail list, but:

>How does it work, I mean: How does Declude JunkMail regognize Spam as Spam?

It runs the E-mail through a number of different spam tests, and you can
determine what action to take either for an individual test, or when the
total "weight" of the E-mail reaches a certain value (based on which tests
it fails).  There are lots of public DNS-based spam tests; you can go to
http://www.declude.com/junkmail/support/ip4r.htm for a list of
them.  Declude JunkMail also has some built-in tests, such as checking to
see if the return address of the E-mail is on a domain that can accept
E-mail, and checking to make sure the E-mail headers are valid (since
spammers often forge headers, and break them in the process).

>And: Is it possible to set it up against hoaxes as well?

No.  For hoaxes, you would either need to use IMail's filters, or use an AV
program with Declude Virus that checks for hoaxes (I believe there are a
couple that do this, but I am not completely sure).

>What happens to isolated junk?

Whatever you want.  :)  You can have it quarantined, deleted, or marked
somehow (with a warning header, changed subject, etc.).

>What can I do when I realize something is not junk if it has been isolated?

You can copy it back to the \IMail\spool directory, and it will
automatically get delivered on the next queue run.