Hello,

I just implimented the BANEXT in my virus.cfg and added the bannotify.eml to
my Declude directory.  The notify only goes out to the sender and I would
like to know when a banned extension tries to come in as well.  I know I
could just add an additional entry to the "to:" field of bannotify.eml but
I'd rather not advertise to the sender that I'm getting the notify as well.
Is there a way to BCC or is there another EML type that I can use to notify
the postmaster?

Thanks,

Rodney Bertsch
IS Coordinator