-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Franco Celli
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 7:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] fprot 3.12b and declude?

For Win32 FPCMD.EXE remove the -NOFLOPPY option, it isn't supported by
that
version.

Franco Celli
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
[Quipo ISP - Questa E-mail e' stata controllata dal programma Declude
Virus]
[Quipo ISP - This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Citizens Internet Services with
Declude Virus v 1.61]

---