I activated the local postmaster notification and seen 2 samples of Bridex,
both where detected by F-PROT and not as vulnerability by declude.
In Virus cfg I have BANCRVIRUSES ON, other vulnerabilities are detected as I
received notifications also for Outlook 'CR' and 'Blank Folding'
Vulnerabilities.
Souldn't Declude have precedence in Bridex detection and report it as a
vulnerability?
No -- the virus detection will take precedence.

What happens is Declude Virus first detects the vulnerability, but then it still sends the E-mail to the virus scanner. If the virus scanner detects the virus, the virus name and attachment name from the virus scanner are used. If the virus scanner does not detect the virus, the name of the vulnerability will be used.

If the vulnerability had priority, then people may not realize that you could detect the virus. Also, the people who have the virus wouldn't know which virus that they have.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found