I do a weekly scan with of my Imail sever with F-protect and disturbingly enough it found two viruses in the main.mbx files of two of my users.  F-protect 3.12a reported them as klez.E@mm and the attachment was called logon [2].pif.  I copied the MBX file to a test user to see if I could find the attachment via web mail.  There were no suspicious attachments but there was an e-mail titled "colspan".  Once that was deleted, I re-ran the F-protect scan and it was clear.  My questions are, if I'm running Declude and F-protect how did this file get though to my end user?  I also have .pif attachments blocked by rule.  The one comforting thing was that when I clicked on the e-mail, it would not open and I got a page expired message.  But disturbingly enough I have another user with a similarly infected file named  http.exe. (and I have .exe blocked as well)  Why are these being delivered?

I am running Imail 7.12  and a family recent version of declude.  Any ideas?

Marc