I haven't seen any of the Braid virus yet.  Don't know if I'm lucky,
catching them under the "vulnerability" checks, or just missing them.
McAfee and F-Prot are up-to-date.  What should I be looking for?
If you search the files that were caught with a vulnerability for "Product Name:" (which is in part of the body of the E-mails with Braid), you can see if any of the vulnerabilities that were caught were ones that contained the Braid virus.

Note that we have only seen about 5 come in here, whereas on a typical day we'll see quite a few Klez and other common viruses. So it's quite possible that you may not have received any yet.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found