> I tried your "body" test and it did NOT catch that email!  May be it will
> catch the redistribution mails that are sent after a machine has
> caught the
> worm.
>
> Best Regards
> Andy Schmidt

I filtered on F r i e n d - g r e e t i n g s . c o m (without the spaces)
because of the copy of this e-mail that was posted to the Imail forum on
friday 11/08/02.
http://www.mail-archive.com/imail_forum@;list.ipswitch.com/msg60464.html

Since your post, I checked other examples of the message - those examples do
not have the hyphen in the domain name.

So, my frndgrt.txt looks like this now:
BODY 0  CONTAINS        F r i e n d - G r e e t i n g s . c o m  (without the
spaces)
BODY 0  CONTAINS        F r i e n d G r e e t i n g s . c o m  (without the spaces)

Sorry about that!
Patrick

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude/McAfee]