-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Jim Rooth
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 9:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [CS-S] [Declude.Virus] Partial Vulnerability

Quick question to the group...

Do anyone know any settings in Outlook 5 for splitting outgoing emails?

>I am getting one client that is having problems sending emails to
>people.  It seems several are coming back with " Partial Vulnerability"
>as the virus name.  She is using Outlook 5 as her email.  I thought the
>main reason for this is a leading blank space in the subject area.
>
>I told her to look for a patch on Microsoft or a security update.  Do
>you have any ideas (dumb question) as to how we can correct this?

It sounds like she was changing settings in Outlook and set it up
somehow
to split outgoing E-mails into several messages, which can't be done
anymore.  You might want to try the Declude Virus mailing list to see if

someone there knows what setting in Outlook does this.
                             -Scott

Jim Rooth
KLOTRON,INC.
Office: 817.654.3018.103
Home: 972.606.6341
Mobile: 214.244.0979
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Citizens Internet Services with
Declude Virus v 1.63]

---