-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of John Tolmachoff
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 11:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] [Declude.Virus] H;H.E Card

>The email that was sent matched the body text above 100%
Why would i need to block on the domain name also??????
Not saying i don't need to just trying to see why.

Filter does not work with spaces. I think Scott, (Or I should say his huge
team of programmers) is working on a fix for that.

Example:

BODY 10 CONTAINS have a happy fourth of July
Will not catch the phrase "have a happy fourth of July."

BODY 10 CONTAINS user at domain

The reason is if that was the case, if it found user and at and domain
anywhere in the message, it would get caught.

It must be a string of characters.

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.