Ever since installing the i4 beta, my server has been hanging with 1
Declude process running for an unusual amount of time, holding 50-75% of
the cpu.
This is something that we are currently investigating.
We have found the cause of this issue with the interim released of Declude Virus (v1.63i4), and have a new interim release (1.63i5) online at http://www.declude.com/release/163i/declude.exe that fixes this issue. It could occur in some cases with very short uuencoded file attachments. Anyone running any interim release should upgrade to this one.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found