I just reviewed my banned extensions in light of this.
Has an ALLOWEXT option been discussed? That might be better.

For example

ALLOWEXT ZIP
ALLOWEXT GZ
ALLOWEXT TXT

If ALLOWEXT were used then any other extension not shown with an
allowext tag would be rejected. That way, it's a lot easier to set a
policy and know you won't get blindsided by something new.

Hope this isn't redundant.
_M

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe,
just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and