I think this warrants its own posting.

>>I just reviewed my banned extensions in light of this.
>>
>>Has an ALLOWEXT option been discussed?
>>
>>That might be better.
>
>Add my name to the list of those who would love to have the ability to
block everything but "Allowed Extensions".

I am not sure that is the best course of action, as the list to allow will
be as long as the list to ban.

The list of just under 30 to ban a very common plus a few others that unless
a new virus comes out with using some obscure extension, we should be
covered.

My idea is to see if Scott can change it from being listed in the virus.cfg
to an external file. Then some one could provide a service where we keep one
updated list and then everyone can use that list to keep up to date.

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.
Fullerton, CA  92835