> the two mail containing virus they leave from different domain,  I have
controlled on both the computers and they do not turn out present virus!
(obviously the antivirus ones are dawn to you). How is possible? thanks.

Have you checked the logs to verify where the message came from?

I think the general consensus is to list in the virus.cfg
FORGINGVIRUS    Vulnerability

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.