> I think I'm going to seriously start looking at Eudora as it appears that
> most of these "vulnerabilities" are always in Outlook or Outlook express.

I have no problems, nor do any of the aprox. 50 users/clients that I
support, with sending messages from Outlook or Outlook Express.

Instead of just blaming Outlook, you should look at the list server and
where the message originated.

Scott said the vulnerability is in Outlook, which means that a message
incorrectly formatted with that vulnerability could cause problems when
received by an Outlook mail client. He did not say that the Outlook mail
client created the message with the vulnerability in it.

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.
Fullerton, CA  92835