I have a question, in declude junkmail, declude has the ability to add
header information to the e-mail to show what tests the mail failed,
etc.  I was wondering if it is possible to do the same with virus
e-mails.  We quarantine virus, banned ext, and spam e-mails for review,
we currently use "Spam Review" to do this.  What we would like to do is
write an in-house application that would have the ability to show the
"From", "To", "Subject", the "Virus Name" or if it is a "Banned Ext.".
The only way I can see of doing this is to have declude add a line to
the mail header for the virus name or if it was a banned ext.  Any help
would be appreciated.
Ah, that sounds like a very good idea. I've added it to the suggestion database.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found