Hi Scott,
I don't have the original .mbx, but I was able to have the client forward the message to me, and it got through, and I have it in an .mbx of mine - is that still useful? If yes, where should I send it?

.scr's are otherwise getting caught with the banext

Actually, it is the .mbx file on the IMail server that I would need -- that's the one that has all the raw E-mail headers in it (once it reaches the client, some of them are usually lost forever).

If we get an original .mbx file with the E-mail in it, we can test here to see if it doesn't get caught by certain versions of Declude Virus, and can find out why.

Have you checked to see if any .scr files are getting caught (which would rule out a number of possible problems)?
Jeff Lesperance
Matrix Group International, Inc.
1033 N. Fairfax St. 2nd floor
Alexandria, VA 22314
703.838.9777 x3002

*** Custom Web Solution and Web-Based Association Management Software.
Have you been Maxximized? http://www.matrixmaxx.net ***