OK then, can we see a way to "fix" this? I would like to see that the
copyall_account is always treated as meaning the official host account.

"copyall_account" is what the latest beta versions of Declude use to identify an IMail "copy all" account. This can be any address on the server (and IMail may allow outside addresses as well). The beta versions of Declude use "copyall_account" (instead of the actual E-mail address) to get around some issues, such as having to create a per-user setting for the copyall account in Declude JunkMail.