Scott, would it be possible to add a new feature for per domain scanning?

What I would like to see is a NONPOSTNOTICEOFF option.

Having the following line in the virus_domains.txt file

example.com NONPOSTNOTICEOFF

would only send out the postmaster notification for example.com domain

This would be helpful in situations the hosting service is be resold. (Also where the domain does not want notices, but you still want the postmaster so you can see trends and such.)

Example, we have a client that we host their website and e-mail. They get a client to provide hosting of website and e-mail. We sell them a website and e-mail hosting package and they “resell” it to their client. We set up their client with their own IP address and configure everything so that to their client, we do no exist except for the backup mail server.

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA

IT Manager, Network Engineer

RelianceSoft, Inc.

Fullerton, CA  92835