Hello,
I am running Declude 1.65 with F-Prot 3.12b.  All virus scanning works
fine, as I receive several notifications weekly regarding infected
emails.  However, the BANEXT feature does not seem to be working.  I
sent test emails with VBS attachments and they got through.  Here's the
BANEXT portion of my virus.cfg:

#

BANEXT          scr
BANEXT          pif
BANEXT          exe
BANEXT          COM
BANEXT          VBS

#

It's basically the default virus.cfg from the manual.

After I get this issue resolved, I plan on adding the extensions people
have talked about in previous posts.

Is there any other information you would need to know to help me rectify
this, such as logs or the like?

Thanks!
Scott Huber
Orion Medical Management

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus on the Orion Medical Management
iMail server]

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is confidential and privileged and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your
system.  Thank you, Orion Medical Management Inc., Radiology Associates of Tampa.