> My #1 question is, I didn't know I was blocking
> BONDEDSENDER,FIVETENIGNORE,POSTFIXGATE.  Where is this in the config
> file?
> Attached are my config files for Junk Mail.  Where am I blocking this at?

You are not blocking on those tests.

You will need to look for that domain in the Declude Junkmail log and post a
log snippet.

> #2 question, the people at nytimes.com said that I should "whitelist" all
> the IP addresses for their mailservers.  Is this a good idea or bad?

I personally would not whitelist any mail server not my own unless there was
an exact reason why it had to be. You need to first learn what is happening.

If you want, send me a couple of days of logs off list zipped and I will
review them.

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.