To enable this feature, do we just put AVAFTERJM ON in the virus.cfg file?

I assume that one downside is that the spam folder could possibly contain
held spam emails that are do contain viruses, because they were held for
spam before they got scanned for viruses, right?  My question is, what will
happen if we place them back into the queue, then they will be delivered
without ever getting scanned for viruses?

This seems to be the bggest downside.

Dan Spangenberg