Hello All,

All of a sudden, my NT Scheduler is not working, therefore I am not getting
any updates for viruses and things.  When I try to start the scheduler from
the services area, I get an error saying "the system can not find the file
specified".  Anyone know where I can get this file for NT 4.0 SP6a?  Also
what might of happened to this file?  It was working fine just a couple of
days ago....

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Grant Griffith, Vice President