Title: Message
Do people use Fire Daemon or something similar to get around this problem?  Or a chron job of some sort?
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kami Razvan
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 10:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Grisoft- New finding.. FYI

John..
I guess that is a possibility.  Have not tried it..

& yes you are right we don't want to leave the server logged on.  The same issue also exists with F-Prot as we know.  The update does not work if you are not logged on and have to run an update scheduled task.

Does anyone know anything about F-Secure?  Do they run as a service?

Regards,
Kami