> The best (in my opinion) would be to add a line "SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS
> Vulnerability" to the top of the \IMail\Declude\*.eml files, which will
> prevent the notifications from getting sent out when spam gets caught
> (since spam seems to be the main source of vulnerabilities).

If I use this option, wouldn't that effect all domains which are currently
receiving e-mail through us?  I think 99% of customers like receiving those
notifications.

I think we're thinking about two different things here: Blocking all notifications versus blocking the vulnerability notifications. I'm suggesting the later.

Since virtually all of the vulnerabilities that are caught are spam, few people want to receive the notifications of them. The "SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS Vulnerability" option will prevent the notifications from getting sent when vulnerabilities are detected, but will allow the virus notifications through.

> If that doesn't work, you can use "SKIPIFRECIP" to pervent the E-mail
> notification from getting sent out for specific recipient(s), but that
> probably won't be necessary with the SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS Vulnerability
option.

And this would allow me to isolate specific recipients?

Correct. This option (in the latest beta) will allow you to prevent the notifications from getting sent out for specific users or domains.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.