I don't see anything unusual in the declude or imail logs and my virus.cfg has

SCANFILE e:\F-Prot\Fpcmd.exe -TYPE -SILENT -NOMEM -ARCHIVE -NOBOOT -DUMB -REPORT=report.txt

I'll have to wait until the next lockup/error message.

Chris

> server. I'm running Declude Virus v1.70 also.

Chris, you know we need the error message. Maybe even a log snippet or 2.
F-Prot 3.14 shouldn't be able to cause an SMTP error.
Are you using F-Prot.exe or fpcmd.exe (in the SCANFILE line in the \IMail\Declude\virus.cfg file)? If you are using F-Prot.exe, I would

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude/F-Prot AV]