From: "John Tolmachoff (Lists)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 5:59 PM
Subject: [Declude.Virus] SoBig.E

Now that the first virus has come out in a zip file, the question arises on
how to protect against this during the time that the virus first appears and
when the AV companies come out with updated definitions and when we get
those definitions.

While it is true that the user first has to open and unzip the file for the
virus to attack, I imagine many users out there feel if they get a zipped
file, it must be ok.

Comments/ideas? (Other than user education which we know works so well.)

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You
www.eservicesforyou.com