-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Billy
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 10:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.Virus] F-Prot and Mimail

At this point is F-Prot catching it? If not has anyone found a good work
around, without having to block all .zips...

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by QuestNet.net
(http://www.QuestNet.net)]

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and