Scott,

You might be correct but how do we know?

I have not been notified about a new release and I am on their mailing list.

They do not list it on their website.

They do not clearly spell it out.  I am not sure what they actually mean in
their email.

However, after your email here I did check on their download page (the
subscription page) and sure enough they have an update dated August 03.
I did download and installed, I did not install the "real time protection"
but when I check the dates on the files (fpcmd.exe and fprot.exe) they are
still dated 06-19-03

The new file is named fp_win_314_m.exe, same filename as the release in June
if I am not mistaken.

After I did the update I did a manual scan of MiMail files, both the zip and
the html but they STILL came up clear.

Could someone please confirm what I see when I did download and install the
new update?

So much fun.

Heimir