-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of EvanLists
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 2:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] F-Prot now detecting Mimail

Thanks for the news flash, Scott, and the new Declude feature in the
meantime. The new 8/5/03 3.14a F-Prot for DOS is working here fine catching
Mimail (finally), using the .DEF files included in the software release, and
interestingly here are Frisk's comments in the readme file (314a.new) that
came with the release.

Evan Eggers

Changes in version 3.14a

Version 3.14a is one of those rare unsceduled releases we have to make
when a problem is found in the code.  In this case the problem was the
Mimail.A worm.

F-PROT would find it just fine in binary form and therefore our on-access
scanner would prevent it from being executed, but we had a problem
detecting the .html file, which which could not be solved except with a
program update.

The total number of viruses and Trojans that are detected with version
3.14ad is somewhere over 91900.